- Conveyor Belt
- Conveyor Idler
- Conveyor Pulley
- Conveyor Bracket Frame
TD75 Type Trough Conveyor Roller
The Trough conveyor roller is to support the conveyor belt and material weight. The roller must be flexible and reliable. Reducing the friction between the conveyor belt and the idler roller plays a key role in the life of the conveyor belt, which accounts for more than 25% of the total cost of the conveyor.Chat Now
TD75 Type Trough Conveyor Roller
The Trough conveyor roller is to support the conveyor belt and material weight. The roller must be flexible and reliable. Reducing the friction between the conveyor belt and the idler roller plays a key role in the life of the conveyor belt, which accounts for more than 25% of the total cost of the conveyor. Although the idler is a small part in the belt conveyor and the structure is not complicated, it is not easy to manufacture a high quality roller, but Shunda company did!
|Standard Diameter||Length ( mm)||Bearings Type||Idler's pipe thickness|
|89||3 1/3||150~3500||204 205||3.0mm~4.0mm|
|102||4||150~3500||204 205 305||3.5mm~4.0mm|
|108||4 1/4||150~3500||204 205 305 306||3.5mm~4.0mm|
|114||4 1/2||150~3500||205 206 305 306||3.5mm~4.5mm|
|127||5||150~3500||204 205 305 306||3.5mm~4.5mm|
|133||5 1/4||150~3500||205 206 207 305 306||3.5mm~4.5mm|
|140||5 1/2||150~3500||205 206 207 305 306||3.5mm~4.5mm|
|152||6||150~3500||205 206 207 305 306 307 308||4.0mm~4.5mm|
|159||6 1/4||150~3500||205 206 207 305 306 307 308||4.0mm~4.5mm|
|165||6 1/2||150~3500||207 305 306 307 308||4.5mm~6.0mm|
|177.8||7||150~3500||207 306 307 308 309||4.5mm~6.0mm|
|190.7||7 1/2||150~3500||207 306 307 308 309||4.5mm~6.0mm|
|194||7 5/8||150~3500||207 307 308 309 310||4.5mm~6.0mm|
|219||8 5/8||150~3500||308 309 310||4.5mm~6.0mm|
1. The grooved roller has the characteristics of corrosion resistance: the acid-base salt is hard to corrode.
2. The troughing roller has strong hardness: strong wear resistance.
3. Good sealing: the grooved roller is fully sealed, plastic labyrinth seals are installed at both ends, the oil-slip grease will not leak, and the rolling shaft can be used for a long time; the grooved roller is in full sealing state.
4. The ceramic surface of the grooved roller: an oxide film is formed, the surface is smooth, the material is not adhered, and the friction coefficient with the conveyor belt is small, which reduces the driving force of the hoisting.
5. The long life of the grooved roller: the grooved roller is 2-5 times longer than the steel roller, and can reduce the belt wear, the belt does not run, and prolongs the service life of the belt.
6. Low operating costs: Slotted idlers reduce the overall cost of belt conveyors and reduce maintenance man-hours.
The trough conveyor roller is widely used in all kinds of transportation places such as mines, power plants, steel plants, stone factories, cement plants, coal washing plants, salt plants, alkali plants, fertilizer plants, docks, etc. Grooved rollers are often used.
Trough Conveyor Roller accessories
1. Conveyor Roller bracket: coal, chemical, mining and other transportation fields, applicable range of mine accessories, applicable to mining
2. Bearing: use mechanical equipment
3. Bearing seat: mining belt conveyor roller and other conveying equipment
4. Rolling bearing housing products are mainly used in various mining machinery, metallurgy, paper, textile and other fields.
5. Sealing washer: Scope of application Automotive, electrical appliances, bearings, pumps, cylinders, rollers, other
6. Stamping hook: applicable range hardware
7. Comb-shaped rubber ring: applicable range car, bearing, roller, other
8. Comb roll spacer: not found
9. Circlip: Application range of fasteners for the mechanical industry
10. Roller shaft: applicable range power plant, mine
11. Retaining ring: application range mechanical bearing electrical appliances, mechanical equipment
12. Elastic Cylindrical Pin: Application Range Mechanical Industry Fasteners
13. Connector: Scope of application Indispensable pipe connection components in hydraulic transmission technology