150c/ 180c Heat Resistant Rubber Conveyor Belt
Rubber heat resistant conveyor belt Product Description
150C/ 180C Rubber heat resistant conveyor belt
Hot transported material can very easily damage the conveyor belt. In order to prevent possible damages, we has developed three types of belts that correspond to different temperature conditions. As regards the temperature during use, these three types of conveyor belts complement our offer of multi-ply conveyor belts.
The construction of Rubber heat resistant conveyor belt:
- two- or multi-ply EP carcass (warp polyester + weft polyamide)
- rugged intermediate layer (skimmed layer)
- special heat resistant cover quality
With regard to the application and heat resistance properties there are three types of conveyor belts available:
- T1 type - *range of temperature up to 120°C
- T2 type - *range of temperature from 125° to 150°C
- T3 type - *range of temperature from 150 to 210°C
*depends on the ambient temperature, grain size and contact duration
Rubber heat resistant conveyor belt are basically used in conveyors transporting hot goods (material) such as:
- foundry sand
- clinker and discharge conveyors to rotating furnace
- drying plants
- reaction plants
- ash and slag conveyors
- cooling lines
Rubber heat resistant conveyor belt can be applied in the following areas:
- cement plants
- heating stations, thermal stations, garbage incineration plants
- chemical industry
- steelworks, metal foundries, metal processing industry, reclamation of scrap
- at your plant
- resistant to ambient temperature and temperature of the conveyed goods
- limited and minimised cover ageing
- high adhesion strength
- high cost-efficiency due to low maintenance and operational expenses
- low cost endless splicing by hot curing, cold treatment or mechanical clamping
- low elongation at reference load
- manufacture according to DIN 22102
- improved weathering and rotting resistance
- moulded rubber edge
Cover Layer Physical Properties After Thermal Aging Test
Differences of before and after aging test
Max. after aging test
Properties changing rate reducing
Min. after aging test
Elongation at breaking
Changing rate of properties
Min. after aging test
Note: Aging test (100°Cx168h, 125°Cx168h, 150°Cx168h)
- Conveyor Belt In The Form Of Wear A...
- Wear Of Conveyor Belt
- Shipping For Conveyor Belt
- The Use Of Conveyor Belts
- Causes And Prevention Measures For ...
- Field Processing Method For Convey...
- Conveying Belt Deviation Of The Pre...
- Conveyor Belt Works
- Large Angle Sidewall Conveyor Belt ...
- Acid And Alkali Resistant Fabric Co...
- Flat Polyester Ep Industrial Convey...
- Heavy Duty Corrugated Sidewall Rubb...
- Special Shape Chevron Pattern Figur...
- Carrier Return and Self Aligning Co...
- Steel cord conveyor belts for sale
- Corrugated Sidewall Cleated Rubber ...
- Rubber conveyor belting
- Material Handling Conveyor Roller, ...
- Conveyor Roller/Steel Conveyor Roll...
- Endless rubber conveyor belts for c...